Limited Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Limited Edition

pve guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warlock Specs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Critsie

Critsie

Warlock Specs Empty
PostSubject: Warlock Specs   Warlock Specs Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 5:05 am

For the start some things about warlocks :

1. IF you DONT have 202 spell hit rating 1000sh spell damage and around 20% crit chance unbuffed please respec UA/x/x -otherwise NO spot in raids ( ill inspect everyone about that and armory is working once again)

2. From now on i really dont wanna see any warlock asking for damage meters.

3. From now on i really dont wanna see any warlock asking for tactics during an encounter , or whining about summoning an imp in tank's group - thats our duty and we are gonna do that.

4.Warlock channel in raids is /lewarlock ( join that channel, stay on it , read whats on it)

5.Come in raids with at least 30 shards, at least a flask, spell crit/spell damage food, mana pots.

6.LEARN to manage aggro ( if you are having problems with aggro its abit stupid to sac the succubus isnt it?)

IF you dont respect the points 1-6 ( in whatever order you wanna take it) you WONT come to raids.And as a reminder : dont forget that you are coming in a 25 man raid and you gotta learn to play in 25 man raid ( you dont dps like a madman ignoring aggro and expecting healers to heal you). IF something like that will happen kick from raid .Again dont take it as an offence , try to understand and improve , because actually no one cares about the best dps in a kara level guild honestly.
Back to top Go down
Tangrath

Warlock Specs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlock Specs   Warlock Specs Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 6:49 am

Your just saying that because its ussually u or ronaco =D
Back to top Go down
Critsie

Critsie

Warlock Specs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlock Specs   Warlock Specs Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 7:18 am

I was serious about that. Back on Ahn'Qiraj , before transfering here i was UA in raids. I cant really understand why so many of you are drooling about a spec without the gear requirements for it.I said many many times before, if you dont believe me ask around, search on google, post on forums etc. You will only get to my conclusions.Till then the post above remains in place.
Back to top Go down
Ronaco

Warlock Specs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlock Specs   Warlock Specs Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:14 pm

if you guys wondering my gear i got

1166 shadow dmg !
23.97 crit !
202 Hit !
and 320 spell haste with Quagmirran's Eye

i think my gear is enough for 0 / 21 / 40 (don't you think so) ?

i really learned something something about aggro management from crit after i played with him so i think i ll stack on my spec.
But i cant change it in to UA if necessary...
Back to top Go down
Critsie

Critsie

Warlock Specs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlock Specs   Warlock Specs Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:56 am

Yep Ronaco those are stats FOR destro Smile
Spell hit capped nice crit, nice spell damage, and the haste is ok.
I would suggest that you replace some of the gems with the spell haste/spell damage ones from Shattered Sun if i remember correctly.
Try out www.maxdps.com to see how spell haste will improve overall performance.
Very nice performance last night for Iobagul also altough he wasnt too convinced that UA can do damage but UA has a major advantage over Destro - you cant go OOM, and secondary on fights involving alot of moving around UA will probably overcome some of the weaknesses ( No Ruin , Shadow and Flame etc).
Overall , GG for locks, altough it is some room for improvement ( i kinda like to click cubes faster : ) ), and lets hope next time we will do better.GJ guys!
Back to top Go down
Ronaco

Warlock Specs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlock Specs   Warlock Specs Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:31 am

actually you got a point about UA critsie. i really like UA when i respeced to destro after 70 i payed only 1g Smile)

Dark pact has major advantages and with UA you are not in danger to overaggro Smile And if im not wrong Iobagul was 2nd or 3rd on damage meter he did pretty well...
trinket + heroism = 1,6sec shadow bolt cast. i really can imagine how can it improve my dps Smile
thnx f your helps and advices crit. it's nice to be with you all...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warlock Specs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlock Specs   Warlock Specs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warlock Specs
Page 1 of 1