Limited Edition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Limited Edition

pve guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Addon question

Go down 
+2
zizix
Tangrath
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tangrath

Addon question Empty
PostSubject: Addon question   Addon question Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 5:13 pm

I want the addon that shows you your damage ticks and which tick is from which spell... whats the name of the addon (would be even better if some1 could provide a link) thanks.

Addon question Sig1
Back to top Go down
zizix

Addon question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Addon question   Addon question Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 12:18 pm

you can try

scrolling combat text
Back to top Go down
Gigelu'

Gigelu'

Addon question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Addon question   Addon question Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 12:34 pm

I'm using Parot. You can find it on wowace site.
Among other, it displays complete info on your damage spells, heals received etc.
Back to top Go down
Critsie

Critsie

Addon question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Addon question   Addon question Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 1:57 am

SW Stats can do that, and it works in a sync channel.
Back to top Go down
Riviera

Addon question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Addon question   Addon question Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 6:02 pm

hi, i am searching addon that shows your cooldowns.But i want to show how many time remaining the spell which is on your action bars. not showing somewhere in the screen.what was the name of it ? i have been searchng for ages Razz
Back to top Go down
Asaftei

Addon question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Addon question   Addon question Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:32 am

I think you are refering to Omni CC. It displays the Cooldowns with big numbers on your bars, its the best i found, even better if you re pvp ing and want to use the Ice Block on that Sap Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Riviera

Addon question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Addon question   Addon question Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:54 am

Thanks a lot Omni CC looks good for me and yeah it shows your all spells,trinkets etc Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Addon question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Addon question   Addon question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Addon question
Page 1 of 1